Main > The Round Table

Fun with photoshop

<< < (22/35) > >>

SirNathanQ:
Those look awesome Sir Ed, thanks!  :D

I think BJ got her hands on a green background. I think I'll use it for maille (less reflection of green upon the armour) and black for the plate kits.

Sir Edward:

OK, we can try that. :)  In this last one, the background removal felt almost automatic. I only needed to make some minor tweaks around the edges instead of manually erasing the whole background. That's really what made it such a quick hack. After that I just adjusted color and contrast a little, stuck in a background, and added a blur to the castle. Poof, done.

Sir Brian:
Those look great Sir Edward! :)

SirNathanQ:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2012-04-03, 22:20:13 ---
OK, we can try that. :)  In this last one, the background removal felt almost automatic. I only needed to make some minor tweaks around the edges instead of manually erasing the whole background. That's really what made it such a quick hack. After that I just adjusted color and contrast a little, stuck in a background, and added a blur to the castle. Poof, done.

--- End quote ---

Hey, anything that makes the photoshopper's job easier  :)

Sir Edward:

I didn't spend much time on this one either. The floor and window don't match at all, but I took the intense glare out of the pommel, color adjusted a little, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version