Main > The Round Table

New collage

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-03-01, 14:37:04 ---Of course Sir Brian's gonna love it, its all him in the forefront!  We need a shot of the Order on the front page too I think.  Y'know, someone bring a camera when we all get together for the first time...I always leave mine at home for some reason. 

--- End quote ---

I`ll send you something suitable and you can photo shop me in too lmao  :D :D
G

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote ---I`ll send you something suitable and you can photo shop me in too lmao   
--- End quote ---

Me too.  Though if my kit looks suspiciously like Arthur's from Excalibur, I swear it's only a coincidence! :)

Sir Wolf:
hey ya get them in pronto!

i must say that i dont like this collage. i'm only in 7 of the 8 pictures!!!! HAH!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehhe

Sir Edward:

Haha :)

Yeah, I'm learning the whole photoshop thing now (after more than a decade of Paint Shop Pro) since I managed to get the educational discount on it. It might be possible to paste our faces in on movie stills, or at least paste in some interesting backgrounds etc. Truthfully, I'd really like to make some nice poster-like imagery. Still learning the ropes of course.

I just tried my hand at blending things that don't belong together. The fearsome giraffe-squid:

Sir Wolf:
u need to sell that creatures right to Sci Fi to make another awesome movie after hehehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version