Main > The Round Table

Regia Anglorum - 'Kingdom of the English'

(1/1)

Sir William:
I came across this site while doing some research on Elizabeth Chadwick, the writer of The Greatest Knight and The Scarlet Lion, the two books that chronicle the Marshal's life from beginning to end, in a nutshell- she's a charter member of this group.  Check out the site:  http://www.regia.org/main.htm

They're based in the UK, Maybe Sir Gerard is already affiliated through F.O.G.?  Anyway, I mention it because their membership rolls state that they prefer members be part of a local group, a la F.O.G. or our own OotM (Order of the Marshal) and membership fees are not bank-breaking so far as I could tell.  The likelihood of our being in a feature production or what have you is probably significantly less than if we were in the UK but I still think it would be good to be recognized on our own but also as a group part of Reglia Anglorum. 

Your thoughts, Knights?

Sir James A:
It does say they have groups in the US. I'm not sure how worthwhile the membership fees would be, but it might be nice to chat with some stateside members of the group and see what they say. The 1066 range is a few hundred years before my time, though. ;)

Sir Wolf:
they have been around for a long time. they are the saxon version to "The Vikings UK" etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version