Main > The Round Table

Medeival/knightly/renaissance weddings

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sir William:
While mine wasn't medievally themed, my wife did request that I wear mail and a sword.  Turned out to be way too hot for mail so I just went with a sword.

Sir Edward:

It's amazing how good it looks to combine a sword and a classic black suit.

Sir William:
I didn't want to say so myself at first...but I totally agree.  Felt good, too.  Funny story...when I ordered that belt from the Inner Bailey, I didn't know at the time they had a big backlog of jobs they were working through...but when I told them what it was for, Susan assured me I'd have it on time.  She wasn't kidding either...I got it two days prior and it fitted beautifully as you can see.

I'm somewhat envious of Sir Wolf's wedding regalia...but then, he's not wearing a sword (that I can see) and I am.  Together, we made a complete outfit.  lol

Sir james, you're absolutely correct...you're supposed to save the top layer (or at least a piece of it) and freeze it to eat on your first anniversary.  I don't think we did...we may have even forgotten it was there!  LOL

Sir Wolf:
no i didnt wear one. i had to outfit every other guy out there and then Sir Edward helped fill in the gaps as well.

i saved our cake and blah was it dry on our first anniversary

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-01-14, 21:56:52 ---Sir james, you're absolutely correct...you're supposed to save the top layer (or at least a piece of it) and freeze it to eat on your first anniversary.  I don't think we did...we may have even forgotten it was there!  LOL

--- End quote ---

Glad to hear that. When food is running low I open the freezer and see ice, or that top layer of cake ... and a battle of will vs temptation ensues. Thus far, will has won, and if it can make it another 2 1/2 months, I won't need to fight that battle any more. :)

Great pics, Sir William and Sir Wolf! The stone background lends even more ambience to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version