Main > The Round Table

Mood Music

<< < (8/9) > >>

Sir Douglas:
Most of the stuff I would have suggested has already been mentioned. You guys have good tastes. ;)

I'll add some Faun into the mix:

And some Adrian von Ziegler:

B. Patricius:
I found Adrian von Ziegler last night.  His stuff is amazing!
I've been listening to this:

as I cram for war.  It's a great song that lends itself well to a long repeat.

Ian:
This always stuck with me:

Sir James A:
Ha! Never thought anyone else would even know who Von Ziegler is! Check out his requiem album, too; it's not medieval, it's a bit of mixture, but it's how I first found him. He also has a "2 hours of celtic music" mix on YouTube (he posted it himself, it's legit).. it's only about 80 minutes, not a full 2 hours, but still cool. :)

B. Patricius:
I know these are definitely modern, and it is Linkin Park.  But for me, they've always been there since graduating High School and signing up.  They're still there for me now, and I do enjoy listening to them before a tournament.

I listen to these three in this order to help meditate before a tournament.  Helps put things in perspective and for me, why I do what I do when they say "and salute to those that hold your favour"

I also didn't put up the music videos, they're all very good.  Just Castle of Glass especially hits home hard for me, and I'm sure it does others here as well.  If you wish to see those, and if you haven't please do so, they're excellent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version