Main > The Library

Book Listings

<< < (3/6) > >>

Sir Wolf:
there is NOWAY i could ever list my books hehehee. you guys are awesome though

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-08-15, 20:48:41 ---there is NOWAY i could ever list my books hehehee. you guys are awesome though

--- End quote ---

Oh come now, we know you have nothing better to do with your time. so hop to it! :)

Frater de Beaumanoir:

--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2011-08-15, 14:01:48 ---75.   Uppity Women of Medieval Times

--- End quote ---

Priceless!! :P ;D

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Frater de Beaumanoir on 2011-08-15, 23:32:39 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2011-08-15, 14:01:48 ---75.   Uppity Women of Medieval Times

--- End quote ---

Priceless!! :P ;D

--- End quote ---

It's one of a four part series (Ancient Times, Medieval Times, Middle Ages and Renaissance) written by Vicki Leon.  The real characters examined in the book are a hoot from the Joan of Arc wanna-bes (there were several) to the former nun Catalina de Erauso who "dueled, drank and cross dressed her way through Spain and South America".  It's a very fun read.  Leon also has some titles that I have yet to pick up: How to Mellify A Corpse: And Other Human Stories of Ancient Science & Superstition and Working IX to V: Orgy Planners, Funeral Clowns, and Other Prized Professions of the Ancient World.  She's a little different to say the least! ;)

Sir William:
My Mom has that Uppity women series...they are hilarious!  As it states...no women who minded her manners ever made history...or something very much like.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version