Miscellaneous > The Sallyport

Funnies

(1/187) > >>

Sir Edward:

I figured I'd set up a thread for us to post humorous spoofs and the like. Here are some of the ones we've posted previously elsewhere on the forum, to get it started:

Argent, three ghouls gules

And of course, Sir Brian and I having a spur fight:

Sir Edward:

Make tapestries here: http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php

Sir William:
Man, I can't find the Medieval Headshot one...it was simple, looks like the one posted by Sir Edward and it said:

Boom!  I have shot thine head!

lol

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Paladin on 2010-10-22, 14:58:14 ---Man, I can't find the Medieval Headshot one...it was simple, looks like the one posted by Sir Edward and it said:

Boom!  I have shot thine head!

--- End quote ---

It was in a thread on myArmoury, and it looks like the thread got deleted because it was getting offensive to some. There's a "mobile" copy of the thread that still turns up in google, so I found what you were looking for. :)  (here)

And of course some Monty Python stuff:

Sir William:
Man, that was awesome- exactly what I was referring to, couldn't find the damn thing.  Kudos, Sir Edward- your google skills are top notch!

On that third tapestry, I actually saw a 'ringmail' coat on eBay that looked a lot like the one guy second from the left in that picture.  When I got a closer look at that ringmail coat, I realized it was sack material with grommets sewn in all over.

Its going for $150 too...I consider it the longbowman's pin cushion.  It'd be a great way to hone one's skill in the bow, that's for sure.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version