Main > The Round Table

My New COA

<< < (10/18) > >>

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Paladin on 2010-10-07, 19:20:12 ---Are you guys going this weekend?

--- End quote ---

Still figuring that out. The weather looks great, but we also haven't taken a weekend off from faire since the MDRF season started. I'll know soon.

Sir Brian:
I'll be there Sunday...going Teutonic while my wife will wear her German frauline garb. :)

Sir William:
One of my coworkers is gonna be there on Sunday; seems one of her friends is debuting for the first time as part of the cast so she's going to support her girl.  Not sure if I wanna go as a Crusader, Templar or a knight-errant.  That last one just means I have no charge, no coat of arms.  Yet.  Or a shield...need a shield for that one too.

It really gets costly when you start adding in multiple personae, doesn't it?  lol

Sir Edward:
Hehe, yeah, that's why I didn't keep up with my Templar stuff and just focused on my own colors and heraldry. It's more personal, and keeps it "simple" to just have one set of details to worry about. But that all expands out again when you get more than one kit from different points in time.

I'm still not sure if we'll be there this weekend, since we didn't get a chance to talk about it last night. I'm shooting for Sunday, but just not sure yet.

Sir Wolf:

--- Quote from: Paladin on 2010-10-08, 13:44:37 ---It really gets costly when you start adding in multiple personae, doesn't it?  lol

--- End quote ---

HAH tell me about it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version