Main > The Round Table

My New COA

<< < (5/18) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2010-09-24, 18:18:21 ---OK, let's look at this:

--- End quote ---

Ok, I’ve been searching the net for several hours and have seen many variations of surcoats/jupons with some of them being quite elaborate ~ the best known example being the black prince’s jupon complete with his cadency label. Therefore I think I will attempt to portray the wavy chief of my new COA on my new surcoat. Wish me luck! (omg what am I getting myself into?!? :D)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2010-09-25, 15:24:20 ---
Ok, I’ve been searching the net for several hours and have seen many variations of surcoats/jupons with some of them being quite elaborate ~ the best known example being the black prince’s jupon complete with his cadency label. Therefore I think I will attempt to portray the wavy chief of my new COA on my new surcoat. Wish me luck! (omg what am I getting myself into?!? :D)

--- End quote ---

Wow, good luck! I can only do straight lines. :)

Sir Brian:
I think I'll try and do it as an appliqué instead of sweating on getting two separate pieces of fabric to adjoin correctly, even then it is still going to be a squiggly line PITA! (yes pita is an acronym!)  ;)

Sir William:
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sir Brian:
uh oh! I was afraid I'd find something like this!
http://www.jrbsilks.com/product_info.php?pName=apple-green&cName=dupioni-solids&osCsid=bf38e64aacb9acb00dd42e6930bcb52a
WHY does the best shade of green have to come only in silk?

*sigh* This is going to be an expensive surcoat!  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version