Main > The Great Hall

Greetings, fellow brothers-in-arms

(1/3) > >>

Sir William:
I suppose I should've started here first, apologies all around for not following protocol.  It would seem that we're all like-minded people; hard to find a good medieval-themed forum that hasn't degenerated into a classist-style online society.  Looks like I might've found that one I've been looking for...see you all around.

Sir Brian:
Well met! I hope you will enjoy your time on the forum and look forward to sharing ideas, ideals and
Idolatry of arms and armor with you! ;)

Sir Edward:

Welcome to the forum! Yes, that's our goal here, to be a forum for open discussion without all the drama.

Sir Wolf:
welcome indeed! great to have new blood on the board

Sir William:
Thanks for the warm welcome gents...I think the coolest thing about this site is that most of you all are relatively local, right?  Every other forum I've been on might have a handful of people within hailing distance but for the most part were pretty widespread.  Made meet and greets a logistical nightmare at times.  lol

Sir Wolf, I was admiring your rather extensive collection of arms and armor, broken out by period...very well done.  I wanted to do something similar but realized the cash outlay was more than daunting; kudos to you man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version