Main > The Round Table

How "in shape" was the average knight or man at arms?

<< < (5/13) > >>

Sir Brian:
Huzzah! Great job and keep it up! ... er I mean down.  :D

I'm not really tracking my weight loss that closely so my best estimate is approximately 15 -18 pounds but I'm exchanging some of that weight for muscle since I'm lifting weights as well. The best indicator of my success thus far is me being able to wear my 34 waist jeans comfortably, that and my belt is still loose even after using the last notch!  ;)

My goal is 200 lbs.

Sir Edward:
Great job guys! Man, you're all going to put me to shame.

Sir William:
Huh...this weight thing is no joke man...if I ate the way I used to in my 20s, I'd be well over 250lbs by now, just judging by my uncles' physiques.  Instead I watch what I eat and exercise 3-4 times a week, light cardio, emphasis on weights, strength and endurance routines mostly.  Its helped out quite a bit, especially since I incorporated core and lower body workouts into the routine.  Noticed some pain in my lower back, knees and ankles a couple years back after a Ren season. 

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote from: Paladin on 2010-09-14, 14:26:05 ---I won't underestimate a man simply because he's got some grey in his beard, you know.

--- End quote ---

Just play basketball or tennis with an "old Timer" and you'll quickly see how cunning trumps vigor every time!

Sir Wolf:
ya they do like to cheat don't they ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version