Main > The Round Table

Gifts for the kids

<< < (7/8) > >>

Dragonlover:
Those are indeed the sort of people a shinai was invented for, lol.....
Bye the bye, welcome to the forum Paladin.... :)

Sir William:
Thank you, Sir Andrew, much obliged.  And we're agreed...but I have a question for you; what with MDRF's weapons policy, they seem to have no problem selling the shaped wooden clubs to all patrons.  Wonder if any bludgeonings have taken place thus far...

Dragonlover:
I'm not sure about this season my good Sir, but Sir edward, Sir Brian and myself all have horror stories in dealing with wooden wasters.... >:(

Sir William:
I've read some of them; I never knew that parents encouraged their kids to take a whack at other faire-goers...I mean, it can be all in good fun but how about asking first?  I think I commented in that thread that I'd start confiscating said sticks and using them on the offending parents should they ask for them back.  Jerks.

Sir Edward:

Thankfully such jerks are rare, but they're out there. It's re-assuring when the parents are on the ball though. This past weekend, I was sitting on a bench, with my helmet beside me. A little boy (probably about 3 or 4 years old) came up, and he started feeling and tapping the helmet. His parents quickly shouted over to him to stop. It was fine in this case, but I was pleased that his parents were right there and keeping a watchful eye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version