"I fear not the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once. But I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times."
                -- Bruce Lee

Author Topic: Heraldry suplies  (Read 5570 times)

Sir Gerard de Rodes

• "Chivalry our Strength, Brotherhood our sword"
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Robor meum Deus
    • The Freemen Of Gwent
Heraldry suplies
« on: 2009-09-23, 17:01:26 »
Hi all,
I just thought I`d recomend these guys. They are a new company that our group use for all our tabards and banners. All their stuff is hand sown using authentic materials ( unless required to be otherwise ).

www.knightware.org.uk

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300349448437&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D300349448437%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

G.
"War is at first like a beautiful girl with whom all men long to play,but in the end like a repulsive hag whose suitors all weep and ache" Samuel Hanagid (993-1056)

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: Heraldry suplies
« Reply #1 on: 2010-09-21, 13:45:06 »
They make some very good looking stuff...so they're not painting the devices onto the clothing, right?  I realize this is old-old, but...well, there you have it.  lol
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Sir Gerard de Rodes

• "Chivalry our Strength, Brotherhood our sword"
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Robor meum Deus
    • The Freemen Of Gwent
« Reply #2 on: 2010-10-01, 19:25:51 »
Hi Paladin,
Louisa can paint the devices on but for a far superior, and more authentic, finish she usually appliques it.
She usually uses authentic materials but is open to any combination you require.
If you are interested in anything then let her know you know me and she will give you a good price  ;)
G
"War is at first like a beautiful girl with whom all men long to play,but in the end like a repulsive hag whose suitors all weep and ache" Samuel Hanagid (993-1056)

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 2010-10-07, 21:02:13 »
I will do that!!!  Man, wish I'd been a member at the beginning of the year!
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€