Main > The Round Table

The "REAL" purpose of spurs?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Thorsteinn:
There's a joke involving Wheel Kicks and the One True Knight Chuck Norris here somewhere.

Sir William:
Mm-hmm.  4 out of 5 docs agree.  The one who disagreed with Chuck learned his lesson.  ;)

What's funnier is this is the first time I've ever seen this thread and I'd thought I'd browsed them all.  Sir Brian, any chance you'll let on which illustrious vendor that was?

Sir Brian:
Nay Sir William, he was a friend working for the primary vendor at KYRF and I wouldn't wish to unduly embarrass the vendor since he occasionally sets up at VARF and other fairs and this is a public forum. I only happen to see him and his lady on one other occasion when they were just regular patrons @ the GLMF a couple of years ago.  ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-09-07, 19:56:15 ---Nay Sir William, he was a friend working for the primary vendor at KYRF and I wouldn't wish to unduly embarrass the vendor since he occasionally sets up at VARF and other fairs and this is a public forum. I only happen to see him and his lady on one other occasion when they were just regular patrons @ the GLMF a couple of years ago.  ;)

--- End quote ---

If you see him, invite him to our longsword demos at VARF, and we'll be sure to include some spur-fighting techniques. :D

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-09-07, 22:54:35 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-09-07, 19:56:15 ---Nay Sir William, he was a friend working for the primary vendor at KYRF and I wouldn't wish to unduly embarrass the vendor since he occasionally sets up at VARF and other fairs and this is a public forum. I only happen to see him and his lady on one other occasion when they were just regular patrons @ the GLMF a couple of years ago.  ;)

--- End quote ---

If you see him, invite him to our longsword demos at VARF, and we'll be sure to include some spur-fighting techniques. :D
--- End quote ---

Only if we do it while wearing the Monty Python surcoats to give it the 'proper' prestige!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version