Main > The Great Hall

Greetings

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thorsteinn:
Two of us are just south of you in Massachusetts.

Sir Rodney:
Welcome and Well Met!

--- Quote from: Ser Cor Volaire on 2017-03-06, 01:25:11 ---...  I am new to the period, but not to the living history realm. I portray several periods; Republican Roman, 1st cen. Roman, French & Indian War, American revolution, War of 1812, WWI, WWII, and several others. I am attempting to portray an Italian knight of the period. This is going to be a side impression but I am trying to be as period correct as possible...
--- End quote ---

Another history fan with P.A.D.D. (Period Attention Deficit Disorder).  Sir Wolf may have met his match!   :)

Sir Nate:
Welcome!

Ser Cor Volaire:
P.A.D.D., I love it. I truly envy those such as my wife who focus on one time period exclusively. I get inspiration and have to start new impressions occasionally. I never sell an impression however, and continue to build on it and learn about the period.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Ser Cor Volaire on 2017-03-06, 01:40:34 ---Vermont!
Not great ground for armored fighting, but excellent for breeding horses. :)

My real name is Cori. Anyone can find me on FB as Cori Rocco

--- End quote ---

I'm David from Massachusetts. Do not tell me that. VT might be nothing but green but the fields are battle-worthy. :) NEW ENGLAND is a medieval hub for fighting. Easy access to SCA-East, ACL, the Knights Hall (Nashua, NH), HEMA/WMA Academies, and heavy lists all over the place. You should find ample options here, Cori.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version