"Chivalry is itself the poetry of life."
      -- Schlegel, Philosophy of History

Author Topic: For honor  (Read 7181 times)

Bayard_Davis-Munro

• New Forum Member
For honor
« on: 2017-03-05, 03:17:24 »
Has anyone played this game yet?  Just found it the other day while looking at armor styles and started reading some reviews about it.

One review stuck out. The reviewer said he was playing in a 2 on 2 duel mode. Said his partner was killed by his opponent and was thinking" well this is where they gang up on me" turns out the other player stopped and
let the battle finish. Doing some research of the games forums he found some players took the whole for honor title very seriously.

I find that all rather refreshing in the gaming world.

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
    • The Mercenary Company Nevermore
Re: For honor
« Reply #1 on: 2017-03-05, 05:57:13 »
No, my brother just recommended it last week but I haven't had a chance to check it out.  I'm too busy on Star Wars Battlefront I guess.  ;)
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber

Bayard_Davis-Munro

• New Forum Member
Re: For honor
« Reply #2 on: 2017-03-05, 17:47:03 »
I love me some Battlefront! Well I may break down and just get it and do a review  ;D might be a couple of weeks as I have a new "art" commission I have to pay for.