"The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch someone else do it wrong without comment."
                -- Theodore H. White

Author Topic: Mens Wedding Ring Help  (Read 19575 times)

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Re: Mens Wedding Ring Help
« Reply #15 on: 2014-06-23, 19:10:45 »

Awesome, I like it!
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Sir Martyn

• Knight Itinerant
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Follower
  • Courage Honor Faith Humility Justice Prowess Mercy
« Reply #16 on: 2014-06-24, 03:03:11 »
Those are nice! 

No matter what you decide, Thorsteinn, I think we should make these standard gifts for new Order Yeomen :)
Among the greatest evils we face are those which lie within.

GlowstarDiamond

« Reply #17 on: 2017-03-03, 05:06:25 »
Well its most important for any Men to get the perfect wedding ring, to choose that selection of size is prime concern.Now the days Men prefer the Diamond ring for tier wedding, so one can buy the ready made diamond ring and also have the another option to select the diamond of your choice and after that can make the diamond wedding ring. www.glowstaronline.com is the diamond manufacturing company which will help you to get the excellent diamond for the perfect wedding ring.
« Last Edit: 2017-03-03, 05:11:18 by GlowstarDiamond »

jason77

• Forum Member
  • Vincit Qui Se Vincit
« Reply #18 on: 2017-03-03, 21:15:10 »
"if we went religious it would be a Mogen David"

Yeah, I have several rings and one of them is a silver magen david. Here is a stainless stell one for only $6.99 - https://www.amazon.com/KONOV-Zirconia-Stainless-Vintage-Silver/dp/B00GWN3GBO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488575247&sr=8-1&keywords=star+of+david+ring

I have one but rarely wear it, maybe only during the high holidays when everyone else is doing their Jew thing. Being Jewish but philosophically a humanist I don't care to express an overly religious demeanor.

The ring I wear the most is a stainless steel ring with a sword on it: https://www.amazon.com/Lanroque-Stainless-Steel-Vintage-Shield/dp/B018K7CHK0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488575423&sr=8-2&keywords=sword+ring

It's a good conversation starter. When people ask about it the conversation immediately goes towards HEMA, chivalry, or whatever related topic comes out of it.
"Love everybody, but never sell your sword" - Paul Coelho

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #19 on: 2017-03-05, 02:44:09 »
"if we went religious it would be a Mogen David"

Yeah, I have several rings and one of them is a silver magen david. Here is a stainless stell one for only $6.99 - https://www.amazon.com/KONOV-Zirconia-Stainless-Vintage-Silver/dp/B00GWN3GBO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488575247&sr=8-1&keywords=star+of+david+ring

I have one but rarely wear it, maybe only during the high holidays when everyone else is doing their Jew thing. Being Jewish but philosophically a humanist I don't care to express an overly religious demeanor.

The ring I wear the most is a stainless steel ring with a sword on it: https://www.amazon.com/Lanroque-Stainless-Steel-Vintage-Shield/dp/B018K7CHK0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488575423&sr=8-2&keywords=sword+ring

It's a good conversation starter. When people ask about it the conversation immediately goes towards HEMA, chivalry, or whatever related topic comes out of it.

As you may see in some of the vids I haven't worn the special ring in over 2 years as my wifes bonus ring (for the guy, as it was a pair) is actually comfortable and is sterling silver so it's good for not keeping bacteria on it and I work weekends at a restaurant.
Fall down seven, get up eight.

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
    • The Mercenary Company Nevermore
« Reply #20 on: 2017-03-05, 05:32:53 »
Welcome GlowstarDiamond ....   ::)
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
« Reply #21 on: 2017-03-07, 20:01:15 »
Welcome GlowstarDiamond ....   ::)

They went through the trouble of emailing me about joining the forum, which most spammers don't do. I was hoping the "no advertising" warning I gave would be enough, but apparently not. I'll suspend the account.
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )