Main > The Round Table

Fiat Lux Order

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir James A:
I'd wager that honorific "sir" and legal "sir" are not the same thing.

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2016-07-21, 01:29:35 ---I'd wager that honorific "sir" and legal "sir" are not the same thing.

--- End quote ---

True.  I can't even use my honorific Order title of "Sir" in the SCA.  Though I'm much older and have  many more years of experience than most SCA Knights, I've never bothered to go through the proper process.

Sir Edward:

I should point out, as an aside, that all of the Fiat Lux members I've met have been upstanding gentlemen. At least that's my experience. :)

Joshua Santana:
Interesting thread so far.  I will say that if we are to revive Knighthood, make it more of honorific title and lifestyle that benefits individuals and a community in the grand scheme of things.  It seems the Fiat Lux could be something we can draw an example from so as to make an impact wherever we are.

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2016-08-02, 01:33:59 ---Interesting thread so far.  I will say that if we are to revive Knighthood, make it more of honorific title and lifestyle that benefits individuals and a community in the grand scheme of things.  It seems the Fiat Lux could be something we can draw an example from so as to make an impact wherever we are.

--- End quote ---

Do you listen to Chivalry Today?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version