Main > The Great Hall

Greating one and all!

(1/3) > >>

Brient McQuane:
Hello everyone, hope every one is doing fine.

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself.  My real name is Brian Kilmer, but I go by Brient McQuane.  I am a member in The Adrian Empire, and have been in the SCA off and on for the past 20 some years, so I am no stranger to medieval life and the code of Chivalry.  But with saying that I am no further in my personnel quest from when I first started, just traveling down different paths.  I am a fighter, archer, lover of the arts and sciences,  I feel that you must know different things to make one whole.  My problem is there is always something to learn, so I will never be completely whole, ok my friends say off my rocker but that's a different story.

I am the type of person that if you want to know something about me just ask, but be forewarned that I will tell you the truth and depending what it is, I am Irish and have been know to tell you to go in a certain direction and enjoy your trip on the way there.  But always as a friend.

Just recently I had problems with one of the group I play with, and in doing some reflecting I realized that I have not been living up to the code I set for my self, or maybe that code was flawed.  I have taken it upon myself and have challenged others to look at there own code and try and better them selves.  So here I am to learn what I can, share what I can and grow as a person.  Hope I have come to the right group.

Brient McQuane

Sir Brian:
Hail and well met Brian and welcome to the forum. I think you will find that you are among kindred spirits here that are like you, flawed but persistent in our individual pursuits to better ourselves.

Jon Blair:
Welcome to our noble assembly.

Sir Douglas:
Hail and welcome to the forum!

Sir Edward:

Welcome to the forum! You'll find everyone here to be helpful and friendly. It's a great bunch. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version