Main > The Courtyard

Shortpoint 2016

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thorsteinn:
Well I can't go....

... this year....

... because I'm to far away, this year.  8)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2016-04-06, 13:45:09 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2016-04-04, 07:05:27 ---You doing the dinner as well afterwards?

--- End quote ---

Oh, I thought that's what you were asking in the previous question. LOL. Yes, I'm signed up for both.

--- End quote ---

Awesome! :)

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2016-04-06, 20:45:54 ---Well I can't go....

... this year....

... because I'm to far away, this year.  8)

--- End quote ---

Really looking forward to finally meeting you in person...next year! ;)

Sir James A:
Hope you gentlemen did well and enjoyed yourself!

Sir Brian:
I did and had talked Ed into throwing his name in the tournament pools when there were some last minute drop outs and he was scheduled for a later pool but graciously gave up his spot when one of the drop outs decided to drop back in after making a miraculous recovery (secret hangover remedy perhaps? ;) ). I fought in the first pool and did pretty well losing only two matches and they were close, one going into sudden-death overtime. My pool seemed to consist of the 'Super-Sized' guys because not one of us was under 220 lbs. :)

On a side note I had asked Jake Norwood if he would be interested in doing the Harnischfechten Tournament at Longpoint in my place if I loaned him my armor and he readily accepted. So train hard guys because Captain America will be attending! ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2016-04-10, 16:26:17 ---I did and had talked Ed into throwing his name in the tournament pools when there were some last minute drop outs and he was scheduled for a later pool but graciously gave up his spot when one of the drop outs decided to drop back in after making a miraculous recovery (secret hangover remedy perhaps? ;) ). I fought in the first pool and did pretty well losing only two matches and they were close, one going into sudden-death overtime. My pool seemed to consist of the 'Super-Sized' guys because not one of us was under 220 lbs. :)

--- End quote ---

I'm 5 pounds away from 220... I'm almost super sized?? I was only 205 last year at VARF and Longpoint... so it's time to start hammering away at some physical training...

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2016-04-10, 16:26:17 ---On a side note I had asked Jake Norwood if he would be interested in doing the Harnischfechten Tournament at Longpoint in my place if I loaned him my armor and he readily accepted. So train hard guys because Captain America will be attending! ;)

--- End quote ---

That was a terrible idea! You're just pushing us Order members further down the rankings. :o

Or, maybe a great idea... I'm going as Ironman. We'll see how Captain America: Civil War really starts!

(Is he interested in a pre-tournament day early in July over at my place to get acclimated to armored combat? Should I contact him directly?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version