Miscellaneous > The Sallyport

Can not shake this malware

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jon Blair:
There are few problems in this world that cannot be resolved with the proper application of force. AKA: hit it with a hammer.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2016-03-04, 12:59:01 ---safemode got rid of it, i think... but now i cant get avg to work, even when uninstalled restarted and reinstalled. says mfc110u.dll is missing.

--- End quote ---

Did something similar to mine. I use Windows 8.1. Says my autocheck is missing. I just reinstalled from backup.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2016-03-12, 07:37:40 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2016-03-04, 12:59:01 ---safemode got rid of it, i think... but now i cant get avg to work, even when uninstalled restarted and reinstalled. says mfc110u.dll is missing.

--- End quote ---

Did something similar to mine. I use Windows 8.1. Says my autocheck is missing. I just reinstalled from backup.

--- End quote ---

I expected that story to involve a hammer. I am disappointed. :)

Sir Wolf:
It's still down, course the beating I gave it didn't help it lol and now my tablet doesn't load pages correctly either haah

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2016-03-15, 02:17:15 ---It's still down, course the beating I gave it didn't help it lol and now my tablet doesn't load pages correctly either haah

--- End quote ---

Clearly a sign to stop using facebook and just stay here on the forums

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version