"I think that more Knights are made on the school-ground than on the battle field."
                ---Benjamin Disraeli

Author Topic: CrossT here  (Read 6975 times)

CrossT

• New Forum Member
  • Avalon
CrossT here
« on: 2015-10-22, 23:07:05 »
Hey everyone, just wanted to make a short intro here. I'm very interested in Medieval history and warfare and I have loved the idea of Knighthood since I was a boy, like a lot of us here. The armor and the ideals of chivalry and all that are fascinating to me, I loveeeee looking at Effieges and manuscripts. I'm working on an English 14th ct knight kit and have a riveted chainmail shirt to start with.

Peace

+
+ Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight +

Psalm 144

Supporting the Rex Angliae et Franciae et Dominus Hibernae

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
    • The Mercenary Company Nevermore
Re: CrossT here
« Reply #1 on: 2015-10-23, 00:40:01 »
Peace be with you CrossT.
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #2 on: 2015-10-23, 00:42:17 »
Hi Cross! welcome!
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"

CrossT

• New Forum Member
  • Avalon
« Reply #3 on: 2015-10-24, 01:14:39 »
Thanks guys I appreciate I love the armor I'm seeing here Templar kit and an awesome Bascinet.
+ Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight +

Psalm 144

Supporting the Rex Angliae et Franciae et Dominus Hibernae