Main > The Great Hall

Hello from Edward ReBrook

(1/3) > >>

Sir_Edward_ReBrook:
Gentlemen and Ladies (are there ladies?), please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Edward ReBrook and I am very happy to be a member of this forum. A little about me - I'm a Virginia Lawyer, West Point graduate, and combat wounded veteran. I love all things knighthood, heraldic, and of significance to military history. I am also a Knight Grand Officer of in the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem. Currently I am looking to learn historical swordsmanship and to assemble an excellent knight kit. I would love to meet some of you, grab an ale (or mead), and learn more. Your thoughts and advice are most appreciated.

Very Respectfully,

Edward

Sir Brian:
Hail and well met Edward! Glad you joined the forum! :)
I know we can help you spend your money for assembling your kit and armaments! It's a passion with many of us to spend other people's money to vicariously obtain knightly goodies! ;)

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir_Edward_ReBrook on 2015-10-17, 03:47:16 ---West Point graduate

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forum, and Go Navy, Beat Army!

-USNA '04

Sir Patrick:
Hail and well met!

Lord Dane:
Welcome & well-met, good Sir. Look forward to speaking at some point with you. Sounds like you'll fit right into this forum. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version