Main > The Courtyard

What Do You Train With and Where Can I Find It?

<< < (2/2)

Dayna:
I heard that Salle Green does not offer historical fencing classes anymore. 

There is a study group in Richmond -- Richmond Kunst des Fechtens -- starting soon.  Contact Michael at happydude84@hotmail.com.  He trains with me at Capital Kunst des Fechtens in Alexandria and is getting a space imminently for his group in Richmond.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Dayna on 2015-10-12, 14:19:20 ---I heard that Salle Green does not offer historical fencing classes anymore. 

There is a study group in Richmond -- Richmond Kunst des Fechtens -- starting soon.  Contact Michael at happydude84@hotmail.com.  He trains with me at Capital Kunst des Fechtens in Alexandria and is getting a space imminently for his group in Richmond.
--- End quote ---

Good information to know! Glad you found us Dayna and welcome to the forum! :)

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Dayna on 2015-10-12, 14:19:20 ---I heard that Salle Green does not offer historical fencing classes anymore. 

--- End quote ---

Awesome, and welcome to the forum! Does this mean that the Richmond KDF will be up and running by spring? At our VARF demos, we always get asked about local-ish places to train, and a lot of the people asking are from the Richmond area.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2015-10-19, 14:24:31 ---

--- End quote ---

Awesome, and welcome to the forum! Does this mean that the Richmond KDF will be up and running by spring? At our VARF demos, we always get asked about local-ish places to train, and a lot of the people asking are from the Richmond area.

--- End quote ---

Oh and if they are up and running feel free to 'drop' while we're doing our demo weekends and bring your gear...we LOVE guest fighters and you can hand out flyers to the club!  :)

Thorsteinn:
Windrose Armoury, By My Hand Designs, Clang Armoury, and Munition Grade Arms are also good places to shop. And I know more besides them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version