"Honor is like an island, rugged and without a beach; once we have left it, we can never return."
                -- Nicholas Boileau

Author Topic: Ranger School officer combats rumors about how women passed in pointed post.  (Read 4540 times)

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Fall down seven, get up eight.

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
Im glad the Ranger officer is responding. Although on the other hand, it may just be more feul for the fire.
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
I've now seen rumors of the SEAL's looking to get women into training.

Lord Dane

• The Hound, Hunter, and Hammer of Justice
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Selflessness, Service, Justice.
Im glad the Ranger officer is responding. Although on the other hand, it may just be more feul for the fire.

More FEUDAL for the fire. :) Yuck, yuck, yuck!!
"Fides, Honos, Prudentia, Sapiencia" (Faith, Honor, Prudence, Wisdom)
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum" (Let justice be done)

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Apparently there's butt whupping happening in many Army places.

Army Captain Sarah Cudd earned Expert Field Medical Badge. The inspiring moment female army captain refused to give up and crossed the finish line of a torturous 12-mile expert field test - before collapsing from exhaustion Capt. Sarah Cudd was one of 46 candidates attempting to get the Army's Expert Field Medical Badge in Fort Dix, New Jersey, on April 27. It is one of the hardest decorations to get, with a 17 percent success rate. Cudd had to complete the 12-mile course in under three hours. She fell across the finish line at 2 hours and 46 minutes . Video of the moment an army captain completes a grueling field test has ensured the determined officer is getting the appreciation she deserves.

« Last Edit: 2015-08-23, 18:58:58 by Thorsteinn »