Main > The Campaign

12th or 13th century living history group

<< < (2/2)

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: AnsalonPaladin on 2017-03-07, 04:58:12 ---By bingo wings I'm going to assume you don't mean ailettes since those are period AF for 12th century 3rd crusade?

Also I'm in Virginia and feel pretty down. It all depends on the schedule/location/frequency of events. Plus- will we be fighting?

--- End quote ---
I take it AF means not period.... Ailettes don't become common in art until the early 1300's. They are at the earliest suitable for late 13th century kits.

Cedric of Havenhall:

--- Quote from: Sir Martyn on 2015-08-30, 16:13:09 ---Sounds great - just wish you guys were doing 14th cent and were closer :-\

--- End quote ---

I would love to do a 14th century group.  Anyone in the Pacific Northwest?  Actually I was thinking that by changing out basic kit elements it would be possible to cover a larger timeframe

Thorsteinn:

--- Quote from: Cedric of Havenhall on 2017-04-22, 19:05:02 ---[Anyone in the Pacific Northwest?
--- End quote ---

I only miss living in the PNW on days that end in Y.

Sir Ulrich:

--- Quote from: Ser Cor Volaire on 2017-03-06, 02:33:13 ---Im late to the party on this, but are you still trying to form a 12th cen. group? I would be down. I am putting together a late 12th/earlier 13th cen. Templar impression. I am also hoping to put together an impression from my family's homeland of southern italy.

--- End quote ---
Yes actually I would be. I already have some local people willing to form a group of sorts. I met a guy at DoK who does this era as well and lives in Jersey. My stuff still fits me fine so I am up for it if anyone else is willing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version