Main > The Round Table

The Code

<< < (2/2)

Sir Brian:
Well put Sir Ed and yes I agree that the time and effort you dedicate to running this board is of itself
a community service, serving the vast online community.  :)

To GrtWhtShark,
You are also correct in that the aspects of chivalry, knowledge, and virtue not consistently applied
are wasted, which is perhaps the most grievous transgression of all.  ;)

Sir Edward:

Thinking along these lines, if anyone has any thoughts on wording changes, details to add, new pages to create, or articles to write, please let me know. I had originally envisioned this site as being more than a forum, perhaps having resources and articles available. But I must admit, it's hard to know how to proceed when you don't know how wide (or narrow) of an audience you might have.

Sir Edward:
Also forgot to mention, I've updated the "Knights" introduction page: http://modernchivalry.org/introduction.html

Same thing goes, if you can think of anything to add or modify, let me know. I think the page does a good job of summarizing how I envisioned "modern chivalry" blended with our historical interests.

Sir Wolf:
Looks good to me man!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2009-06-16, 21:10:07 ---Also forgot to mention, I've updated the "Knights" introduction page: http://modernchivalry.org/introduction.html

Same thing goes, if you can think of anything to add or modify, let me know. I think the page does a good job of summarizing how I envisioned "modern chivalry" blended with our historical interests.

--- End quote ---

I've also added a Making a Kit page. It doesn't have much on it right now, but I figure sometimes people that are just googling through might need only a little inspiration to take up this hobby.

The images and date-ranges I have on there currently came from another website. I tried to contact the site owner for permission first, but the mail bounces and it appears to be an unmaintained free-hosted page, so I figure I'll go ahead and use them for now, and take them down if someone complains.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version