Main > Reviews

Kult of Athena – a Review

(1/4) > >>

Sir Rodney:
This review shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone in the SCA, WMA, HEMA, Living History, or Ren Fair communities.  KOA rocks!

I ordered the GDFB large kettle hat (AB0388) on black Friday (11-28-14) very late in the evening.  It arrived 6 days later on 12-4-14.  I found this amazing considering the holiday weekend and the fact that it’s generally a crazy time of year.

Communication: 5/5 I received both confirmation and shipping emails.

Price: 5/5 This was an in-stock and mass produced piece at a great price.

Quality: 5/5 The hat was exactly as advertised in every respect and was repackaged by KOA very well.

Timing: 5/5 As mentioned above.

For a generic kettle hat to wear around camp and to the battle field as a sunhat, I couldn’t be more pleased.   :)

I couldn’t pass it up after seeing the hat in action on this forum recently!

[I’ve also posted this review on the AA.]

Sir Wolf:
:)

Ian:
Always had a great experience dealing with KoA.  Even if something got screwed up they've always rectified it.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2014-12-22, 14:58:11 ---Always had a great experience dealing with KoA.  Even if something got screwed up they've always rectified it.

--- End quote ---
Agreed, I've never had issue with them.

Sir James A:
Always good to hear other people having a good experience with vendors. I've bought from them 6 or 8 times, always good with communication and saying what's actually in stock. One of my preferred people!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version