"Do not be tricked into thinking that there are no crocodiles just because the water is still."
                -- Malaysian Proverb

Author Topic: New traveler to the forum  (Read 10582 times)

SerTimtheJailer

• New Forum Member
  • In My Sword I Trust
Re: New traveler to the forum
« Reply #15 on: 2014-12-17, 04:43:21 »
Well I just ordered the Albion Knight and I'm also having a custom scabbard made for it. Cant wait to get my hands on it! And my MOS is 31B military police.

scott2978

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Follower
  • Be generous, passionate, and resolute
    • Dice and Steel
« Reply #16 on: 2014-12-17, 22:27:38 »
I happen to have a custom made scabbard for an Albion Knight for sale, with a dagger that has a scabbard made to match as well. The scabbards were made by Tritonworks with dark brown hand dyed leather that has stamped lion motifs, brass accents and historical 13th century suspension. The dagger was made by Arms and Armor and is still in like-new condition. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post pictures on the Market board.

SerTimtheJailer

• New Forum Member
  • In My Sword I Trust
« Reply #17 on: 2014-12-18, 04:10:04 »
I wish I would of known sooner, as I already have somebody making me a scabbard. Thanks anyway

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #18 on: 2014-12-20, 17:47:14 »
I happen to have a custom made scabbard for an Albion Knight for sale, with a dagger that has a scabbard made to match as well. The scabbards were made by Tritonworks with dark brown hand dyed leather that has stamped lion motifs, brass accents and historical 13th century suspension. The dagger was made by Arms and Armor and is still in like-new condition. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post pictures on the Market board.

I hate myself for asking this around holiday season, but........ how much, and pics?
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
« Reply #19 on: 2014-12-23, 13:52:15 »

The Knight is really an excellent choice. A great cutter, and one of the more affordable Albions too. :)
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Aiden of Oreland

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Let faith be my shield and let joy be my steed
« Reply #20 on: 2014-12-29, 06:18:38 »
Hail!! A fellow Pennsylvanian! You are most welcome and it will be a pleasure having you on the forum! Perhaps I will see you at the PA Ren Faire sometime.
-"I raise not the sword, but the shield."-Aiden Max