Main > The Round Table

Crusader Monk Has Returned!

<< < (2/2)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-08-25, 13:22:20 ---
Great to hear. I might need to hit him up at some point. I still have a few swords in need of scabbards, and I'm willing to spread the work around a little. :)

--- End quote ---

For price and turnaround time he is definitely worth it. It's not a DBK or Christian Fletcher, but the time and cost isn't, either. I have one by him and I'm happy with it. It's a faire-worthy scabbard but I'm not sure if it's up to living history standards (legitimate question, not opinion).

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Timothy on 2014-08-24, 16:52:48 ---Welcome home Lord Rodney!

Thank you for your service!

Timothy

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the thoughts Timothy, but the closest I ever came to serving was being born in an Army hospital!   ;)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2014-08-25, 21:48:24 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-08-25, 13:22:20 ---
Great to hear. I might need to hit him up at some point. I still have a few swords in need of scabbards, and I'm willing to spread the work around a little. :)

--- End quote ---

For price and turnaround time he is definitely worth it. It's not a DBK or Christian Fletcher, but the time and cost isn't, either. I have one by him and I'm happy with it. It's a faire-worthy scabbard but I'm not sure if it's up to living history standards (legitimate question, not opinion).

--- End quote ---

It won't quite fit the lines of materials of a LH worthy scabbard, but his price certainly reflects that.  Good for faire swords and beaters, I'd say.  He makes good looking stuff, and I'm glad to hear he's back.  He's been gone for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version