"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one."
                -- Marcus Aurelius

Author Topic: SCA - Lilies War – Kingdom of Calontir  (Read 14707 times)

Lord Chagatai

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Follower
Re: SCA - Lilies War – Kingdom of Calontir
« Reply #15 on: 2014-07-03, 17:15:46 »
man I wish I could have went. I have never been to lilies and I have always wanted to go. I think Pennsic though is on my fav to do list....so I think I am going to strive to go to that first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
    • The Mercenary Company Nevermore
« Reply #16 on: 2015-05-30, 04:34:49 »
I remembered that I hadn't posted current photos of my kit during a recent discussion in another thread.  While these aren’t the best "glamour shots", they're all I have for the moment.
« Last Edit: 2015-05-30, 04:39:42 by Lord Rodney »
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
« Reply #17 on: 2015-05-30, 04:35:36 »
Three more ...
« Last Edit: 2015-05-30, 04:35:54 by Lord Rodney »
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #18 on: 2015-05-30, 21:53:43 »
A former king of Calontir used to live around here & he thought Lillies was very fun.

I've only fought in 3 wars myself which were West/Antir, Stonesguard, and Mists/Cynagua though I've been to West/Caid, Estrella, Desert War, War of Tonopah, & Kittybox.
Fall down seven, get up eight.

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #19 on: 2015-05-30, 22:15:33 »
Great shots Lord Rodney!  I still get a kick out of your bargrill every time I see it ;)
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
« Reply #20 on: 2015-05-31, 04:47:54 »
Quote from: Thorsteinn
A former king of Calontir used to live around here & he thought Lillies was very fun.

Which King used to live near you?  Was it Chrystofer Kensor?  He's a good friend of Mercenary Company Nevermore.

Quote from: Ian
Great shots Lord Rodney!  I still get a kick out of your bargrill every time I see it  ;)

A Lord has to breath every now and then...   :)

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #21 on: 2015-05-31, 06:18:51 »
Quote from: Thorsteinn

Which King used to live near you?  Was it Chrystofer Kensor?  He's a good friend of Mercenary Company Nevermore.

Sir Thjothrekr Eiriksson who now lives with his wife Yrsa & their daughter Violet in Denver, CO.
« Last Edit: 2015-05-31, 16:32:21 by Thorsteinn »
Fall down seven, get up eight.