Main > The Round Table

She's a witch! Burn her!!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Don Jorge:
That is what you get for going to a private for-profit college (you went to Strayer right?)

I was a history major in college and had some amazing teachers and classes ranging from medieval saints and martyrdom to terrorism in the mind of God...I miss college...

Mike W.:
With the exception of Medieval Russian History, my college's history dept. was devoted to modern American and European History, particularly colonial history.

Thorsteinn:
Dang non-Nevada colleges and their good professors.

I had to teach my English professor why we capitalize and I had a Philosophy professor that had never heard of Taoism, Sun Tsu, or Bruce Lee. Also I had a Wold Religion Prof who was surprised the Atheists knew the most about religion.

Is it a wonder that we consistently rank in the bottom 10 states for ejumakashun?

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2014-03-24, 00:56:17 ---
--- Quote from: Stanislaw on 2014-03-23, 04:49:00 ---Ah, the dreaded Malleus Maleficarum! Unfortunately one of the most horrible propaganda pieces of the Middle Ages. :( I've studied it a bit in my Medieval Heresy and Witchcraft course at my college.

--- End quote ---

Your college is SO much cooler than mine was

--- End quote ---

Seriously.  I might have studied harder, back in the day, if we had classes about sorcery and witchcraft. ;)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-03-24, 20:03:38 ---
--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2014-03-24, 00:56:17 ---
--- Quote from: Stanislaw on 2014-03-23, 04:49:00 ---Ah, the dreaded Malleus Maleficarum! Unfortunately one of the most horrible propaganda pieces of the Middle Ages. :( I've studied it a bit in my Medieval Heresy and Witchcraft course at my college.

--- End quote ---

Your college is SO much cooler than mine was

--- End quote ---

Seriously.  I might have studied harder, back in the day, if we had classes about sorcery and witchcraft. ;)

--- End quote ---

Right!  Would've looked forward to going to that class!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version