"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."
                -- Marcus Aurelius (121 - 180)

Author Topic: 14th Century armor - breastplate, spaulders, arms, cuisses... with a twist  (Read 21134 times)

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
pictures...

I'm borrowing a good quality camera tonight, and picking up some lacing to get it up on the stand and get some this weekend. I've had personal issues keeping me busy. :o
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
I will have my photography equipment with me this weekend.
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
I will have my photography equipment with me this weekend.

If you're coming to my house tomorrow, that sounds awesome. I hadn't planned on taking it to the DC demo on Sunday since I think it will be college kids and they wear armor our size.

** edit: forgot what thread I'm in. moving question to relevant place **
« Last Edit: 2014-04-04, 17:45:54 by Sir James A »

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
So I've been horrible at getting any photos. I took some with my phone, since the camera isn't completely junk. It has a night mode setting that made these work pretty well, even without flash. Hopefully can get some better pics some other time; ideally pictures of it on a kid instead of on the stand, but I need to make a leg belt / some kinda suspension harness for the arms / legs before it's wearable by anybody.

Adding pics on the first post.

Sir Rodney

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Inquit Corvus
    • The Mercenary Company Nevermore
That

is

cool!

8)
"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." - Roger the Shrubber