"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
                -- Thomas Edison

Author Topic: HammerHeart Brewing Company  (Read 9041 times)

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
Re: HammerHeart Brewing Company
« Reply #15 on: 2014-03-04, 23:46:04 »

I was never much of a drinker. Only in the last few years have I been branching out, trying harder liquers, cocktails, mixed drinks, etc. But as soon as I can tell it's hitting my head, I've had enough. I don't need to be dizzy, or compromised in general. I just don't see the need to get wasted.

notice he doesn't mention it was really till he got married, i'll leave it at that ............. lol

I don't trust anyone over the age of 21 who won't have a drink... ;-)

now wait a minute! lol i don't drink. you don't love me. my parents were children of alcoholic fathers and thus did not drink. i don't drink, 1 out of respect for that lifestyle and 2..... well i have a really bad fly off the handle temper...... and i have a really bad addictive personality. so i don't wanna play with fire. i have nothing wrong with social drinking, having a drink with a steak etc.... get smashed might be even funny to watch........... but if you go over the top and are all stupid, act like an ass, demean yourself or me and i will either crack your skull or drop you off at the police barracks  in Queens NY and say you are a Nazi southern that still owns slaves. (lol) jk, i would never go willingly into NY hahaha'

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #16 on: 2014-03-04, 23:54:18 »
See, there's always some long story that accompanies a person who doesn't drink.  :)  Now I know to keep an eye on you.
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Sir James A

• Weapons & Armor addict
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #17 on: 2014-03-05, 00:00:51 »
i don't drink

Lies! And I have video proof:
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
« Reply #18 on: 2014-03-05, 00:05:39 »

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
« Reply #19 on: 2014-03-05, 14:22:08 »

LOL! Double LOL!

For what it's worth I didn't really like beer until I had good beer.  I've tried to like wine, but I can't.  I can tolerate white wine, but can't stand red.  And nothing warms the heart like a nice glass of bourbon... :)

I don't much care for good beer, either, let alone bad beer. ;) But my wife and I have found a variety of wines that we like, and we've started up a hobby of visiting the local wineries (of which there are MANY in our area) and do wine tastings. Bourbon is good. I particularly like the Red Stag black-cherry bourbon. That's probably my favorite.
« Last Edit: 2014-03-05, 14:22:46 by Sir Edward »
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #20 on: 2014-03-06, 18:04:27 »
Remind me not to go drinking with the Ladies of the Order of the Marshal... ;)
« Last Edit: 2014-03-06, 18:15:17 by Ian »
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum