Main > The Round Table

Museum Replicas Ltd (MRL) video: Arming of A Knight

<< < (2/3) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:
The evolution of armor. I got a nice airsoft kit.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-02-18, 15:05:42 ---
Nicely done in terms of the ambiance, and so on. We could make videos like this. ;)

--- End quote ---

Where do we get the ambiance?? That's what I want for a video. :)

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2014-02-18, 22:16:31 ---We should; and post them to the Order's FB site.  People love to watch stuff like this.  We could even go one better- as not everyone has the same period of kit, could do single vids for say 11th - 13th C, and 14th - 16th (or further).

--- End quote ---

Agreed, the more the better!

Sir William:
Ambience can be created using music, lighting and a themed "set".  Definitely doable.

Sir Edward:

I also think I might know someone who has built some of his own furniture and has a tent. ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2014-02-19, 14:22:00 ---
I also think I might know someone who has built some of his own furniture and has a tent. ;)

--- End quote ---

Oh I completely forgot about the arming pics from the photoshoot last May! I'll get cracking on those later this week, I've been neck deep in armor, websites and the plague since last weekend... but a video sounds good too. Maybe when I do the tent check and prep before VARF.

I am jealous of the "formal" interior of that video. A "set" sounds like a neat idea. Hmm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version