Main > The Round Table

Kinda quiet today

(1/2) > >>

Sir Rodney:
Is everyone out East OK?  It seems you poor bastards (complimentary term in my neck of the woods) have been getting pounded by snow and ice.

Sir Nate:
I've been so tired. I worked yesterday and am working tomorrow. More money for armor!!
I've been too busy to come on the site in a while. I'm surprised it's 10 and I'm really tired.
Weather has been cruel with Ice and about a foot of snow one day. Then another 3 inches and tomorrow another 3 inches.
But I've received no word of another set of power outages yet.

Sir Wolf:
i heard three horn blasts the other day as i gazed over the wall.

Aiden of Oreland:
I had to cut open a creature and nestle myself inside of it to keep warm. And i thought they smelled bad on the outside!

Sir James A:
I finally got out of the rest of the driveway this morning. Normally I would just drive over it, but only made it about 2/3 of the way Thursday evening. Called it quits and said Friday is fine. By Friday evening it had melted some, then turned to ice... not going to ruin my bumper driving through ice. So I cleared the frozen stuff off the top down to the fluffy bits, got out of the driveway, drove back in, drove out, drove back in (compacting the snow) and figured I'm clear to get out for the post office and Home Depot today. The driveway is iced over underneath! I got frustrated and came inside to goof off on the Book of Faces. Finally got myself free just before getting on the forums here. Fingers crossed it won't be more mess tomorrow or Monday!

On a happy note, I got the straps on my greaves replaced, and they are *so* much better. Figured out a little hint/secret. Took pics of the strap replacement process, so I'll type up some info and post a thread and pics later tonight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version