"It wasn't the reward that mattered or the recognition you might harvest. It was your depth of commitment, your quality of service, the product of your devotion -- these were the things that counted in a life. When you gave purely, the honor came in the giving, and that was honor enough."
                -- Scott O'Grady

Author Topic: **SOLD** FS: Black Prince Pauldrons from Windrose  (Read 4104 times)

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
**SOLD** FS: Black Prince Pauldrons from Windrose
« on: 2014-02-14, 18:21:50 »
I forgot to post these here!  Discount for Modern Chiv - $115 shipped.  My post from the AA:

For sale is a set of the Windrose Armoury Black Prince pauldrons.  They have never been fought in.  They come strapped, and are articulated on leathers.  Excellent condition.  2 holes are located at the top of the shoulder cop for pointing to your arming cote or pointing method of choice.  Brand new on Windrose Armoury these go for $165 before shipping.  I'm asking $125 shipped, OBO.  They will ship UPS ground.  Paypal only.  These are listed on multiple sources, so first come first served from anywhere.

Here is their page on the website:
Black Prince Pauldrons

One thing to note is that the website shows these as having 4-lames, but they actually produce them with 3 lames.  I called when I first received them and asked about that and they said they haven't updated the photos on the website, but unless requested, these will ship with 3 lames standard.

« Last Edit: 2014-03-02, 15:53:05 by Ian »
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: **SOLD** FS: Black Prince Pauldrons from Windrose
« Reply #1 on: 2014-03-02, 15:53:16 »
sold
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest