"I fear not the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once. But I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times."
                -- Bruce Lee

Author Topic: Iron Clad 2 trailer  (Read 11711 times)

Mike W.

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
Re: Iron Clad 2 trailer
« Reply #15 on: 2014-02-11, 15:46:34 »
I had the serendipitous pleasure of meeting Giamati. While I was working at a museum at Antietam Battlefield he popped in for a visit.
D’azur à trois fasces d’argent, et au chef gueule chargé de trois étoiles d’or.

"The first duty of a man is the seeking after and the investigation of truth." - Marcus Tullius Cicero

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
« Reply #16 on: 2014-02-11, 16:20:03 »
I had the serendipitous pleasure of meeting Giamati. While I was working at a museum at Antietam Battlefield he popped in for a visit.

That's pretty cool. It's always nice to get a chance to meet the actors. But I'm assuming he wasn't King John at the time. :)
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

scott2978

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Follower
  • Be generous, passionate, and resolute
    • Dice and Steel
« Reply #17 on: 2014-02-21, 06:09:31 »
That's pretty cool. It's always nice to get a chance to meet the actors. But I'm assuming he wasn't King John at the time. :)

LOL!

"Hey aren't you Paul Giamati? Nice to meet you! Loved you in Ironclad."

"Away with you vile peasant! I am the King of England!"

Hehehe!

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #18 on: 2014-02-21, 14:07:18 »
Giamatti is a gifted actor; I can't recall a single role of his that I did not believe; I found him to be both disgusting and yet oddly sympathetic in Shoot'm Up- a mostly pure popcorn movie with some very credible acting from Mr. G.  Clive Owen as the stoic anti-hero's no stretch for that man.  lol
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.”

Sir Humphrey

• Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Follower
    • My Author's Website
« Reply #19 on: 2014-02-21, 21:38:37 »
It seems to have all of the requisit elements  -  sex, violence and violent sex.
My second novel, "The Archer's Son," available now on Amazon Kindle.  Find it at  http://amzn.to/Usavxf

See my history and archeology blog at: http://erasgone.blogspot.com/

Sir Wolf

• He Who is Not to be Named
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • i have too many hats
    • man e faces
« Reply #20 on: 2014-02-23, 14:08:28 »
we could have made a better movie lol Paul is an awesome actor, always liked his stuff

LionPride32

• New Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: 2014-04-04, 23:34:49 »
Will the sequel continue with king Louis....who was a french prince and the first sucsessor of king John before Henry III? He was King of England for nearly a year before he was dethroned and pretty much just vanished from the records.

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #22 on: 2014-04-05, 22:14:51 »
Will the sequel continue with king Louis....who was a french prince and the first sucsessor of king John before Henry III? He was King of England for nearly a year before he was dethroned and pretty much just vanished from the records.

Well He did come at the end of the first Ironclad, I either they will just talk about the series of events that happened in a prologue or they will put in the beginning of the film, make quick mention of it, or ignore it completely.
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"