Main > The Round Table

Chivalry and Etiquette

<< < (2/7) > >>

Lord Dane:
I just play it day by day. Trying to get away with as much mischief as my wife & conscience allow. :)

Sir Wolf:
hmmmmmmmm

i must be a bad egg

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2014-02-05, 00:29:21 ---Suffice to say I endeavor to treat everyone the way I wish to be treated yet those that have shown me to be utterly incorrigible miscreants I have to consciously struggle to maintain the modicum of civility our overly politically correct society dictates.

--- End quote ---

This summarizes mine as well.

Also, you are indeed correct about similar discussions before. Feel free to browse the old threads and "necro post" in them. We don't mind reviving old threads with new perspectives or information. :)

Mike W.:
Now do any of you have any particular etiquette rituals? Being a student of the 19th century, I've picked up some old fashioned habits, like always wearing a nice hat whenever I'm out and about and follow the rules of hat wearing, I always bow when being introduced to someone, I hold the door open for people, etc. (Though for some reason, being polite and chivalrous to the opposite sex has a way of being misconstrued as making advances).

Sir Nate:
Well, I like to think at the end of the day, before my prayers of all the things it did that were chivalrous, and what I can improve on for the future. I keep myself best I can now away from bad habits, and strive for a healthy life, and being more than a good person. But a chivalrous one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version