Main > The Round Table

SCA Mercenary Company Nevermore

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir James A:
Nice set up. :)

Thorsteinn:
Good set up!

Sir Nate:
congrats on your 12th feast of bastards!

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger ---Nice setup! I assume those are the coats of arms of all the group's members hanging on the wall there.
--- End quote ---

Yes, the rope alternates individual arms with the unit's arms.  It's usually attached to the front awning of our battlefield shade fly.

--- Quote from: James Anderson III ---Nice set up. :)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!  The table is a handmade & hand painted trestle table.  The matching pottery was all hand painted by individuals and fired by an artist in the group.  The arms were all hand painted by the same unit artist.  It helps to have many skilled people in the group and many years to get projects done.

[I supplied the folding chairs from Costco  :-[  ]

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Lord Rodney on 2014-01-30, 03:31:23 ---
--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger ---Nice setup! I assume those are the coats of arms of all the group's members hanging on the wall there.
--- End quote ---

Yes, the rope alternates individual arms with the unit's arms.  It's usually attached to the front awning of our battlefield shade fly.

--- Quote from: James Anderson III ---Nice set up. :)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!  The table is a handmade & hand painted trestle table.  The matching pottery was all hand painted by individuals and fired by an artist in the group.  The arms were all hand painted by the same unit artist.  It helps to have many skilled people in the group and many years to get projects done.

[I supplied the folding chairs from Costco  :-[  ]

--- End quote ---

That really is amazing.
Also, folding chairs from Costco. Is no small feat my friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version