Main > The Round Table

The Heart of a Knight

<< < (2/4) > >>

Thorsteinn:
He died because his giant brass balls wouldn't fit through the doors.

6 people? Then says "What the hell, I'll go for my uncle, it's only fire". Wow! A hero for sure.

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-01-24, 20:26:45 ---
--- Quote from: Belemrys on 2014-01-24, 20:19:41 ---So sad, worse is that all people can talk about on my facebook feed is Justin Beiber being arrested for drag racing..

--- End quote ---

18 year old boy does dumb sh** and gets arrested, front news. 8 year old boy saves 7 lives and dies trying to save the last one, just a small side story.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. It makes me wonder what our culture would be like if it were the other way around. Why is it that people celebrate bad behavior and then bemoan the state if the world?  Reap what you sow...

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Patrick on 2014-01-25, 15:44:04 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2014-01-24, 20:26:45 ---
--- Quote from: Belemrys on 2014-01-24, 20:19:41 ---So sad, worse is that all people can talk about on my facebook feed is Justin Beiber being arrested for drag racing..

--- End quote ---

18 year old boy does dumb sh** and gets arrested, front news. 8 year old boy saves 7 lives and dies trying to save the last one, just a small side story.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. It makes me wonder what our culture would be like if it were the other way around. Why is it that people celebrate bad behavior and then bemoan the state if the world?  Reap what you sow...

--- End quote ---

Is it pitiful that people just label him a "misguided child". Back in the ol' days we would put him in iron and give him a good lashing. I think we live in a culture where its like "because I can I will." There just doesn't feel like there is a moral sense in things anymore. Is modern day that great? I think we are lowering our human and moral standards.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Thorsteinn on 2014-01-25, 15:26:43 ---He died because his giant brass balls wouldn't fit through the doors.

6 people? Then says "What the hell, I'll go for my uncle, it's only fire". Wow! A hero for sure.

--- End quote ---

Huzzah to that! Truly a noble spirit.

Sir Brian:
Heartbreaking and yet it gives me hope that not all of humanity is lost when there are brave and noble hearted people like Tyler. Rest in peace little brother and I’ll meet you anon for our earthly lives are but a moment in the eternity of the Lord’s creation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version