"Do not be tricked into thinking that there are no crocodiles just because the water is still."
                -- Malaysian Proverb

Author Topic: Shrek  (Read 4809 times)

Aiden of Oreland

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Let faith be my shield and let joy be my steed
Shrek
« on: 2013-12-22, 01:48:37 »
You know, I can never outgrow Shrek. I find it funny, with pretty awesome scenes, and contains hunor for all ages. Personally, the first and second ones are my favorite. One of my favorite scenes is when the Giant ginger bread man is coming at the castle. The 3rd one was okey, I disliked the 4th one. I found that it was incredibly pountless. I found the soundtrack in the movies to be really fitting. They have good plots. The character designs, art and scenery. But, we are all mature hear, maybe not Sir Wolf... Haha I'm just kidding, anyway, how does a 3 foot tall donkey have sex with a 30 foot tall dragon?!? And have children!?! One more thing, Robin Hood was French!

Over all, Shrek is a great movie for all ages. It is well made, and I can't get tired of it. If you havn't scene then you better watch it in the next 24 hours. Or I will look for, I will find you, and I will kill you.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-22, 01:57:30 by Sir Aiden »
-"I raise not the sword, but the shield."-Aiden Max

Lord Dane

• The Hound, Hunter, and Hammer of Justice
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Selflessness, Service, Justice.
Re: Shrek
« Reply #1 on: 2013-12-23, 13:45:34 »
Robin Hood?? .. French?? Did you say "FRENCH"!?!?!  >:( Grrrrrrrr!!! How dare you insult an 'English man' with such dastardly insinuations. We need a new rule forum rule ... No implying that the French served any good in medieval life except as fodder for English arms. :) All in favor? AYE!!!
"Fides, Honos, Prudentia, Sapiencia" (Faith, Honor, Prudence, Wisdom)
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum" (Let justice be done)

Thorsteinn

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 2013-12-23, 15:44:16 »
OK fine....

Robin Hood was a meshugah Goy who dated a good for nothing shikse (at least that's what my Zaidi, CinĂ¡ed ben Yussel,  told me).

;)
Fall down seven, get up eight.

Aiden of Oreland

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Let faith be my shield and let joy be my steed
« Reply #3 on: 2013-12-23, 19:22:49 »
Robin Hood?? .. French?? Did you say "FRENCH"!?!?!  >:( Grrrrrrrr!!! How dare you insult an 'English man' with such dastardly insinuations. We need a new rule forum rule ... No implying that the French served any good in medieval life except as fodder for English arms. :) All in favor? AYE!!!

Oh dear me! You misunderstand me, me' Lord, Shrek depicts him as a French! Observe:

-"I raise not the sword, but the shield."-Aiden Max

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #4 on: 2013-12-23, 23:08:13 »
This movie shall be sacked. And those who were responsible for sacking the movie shall then be sacked.
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"