"Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds."
                -- Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 - 1945)

Author Topic: Game: "Kingdom Come: Deliverance"  (Read 23550 times)

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
Re: Game: "Kingdom Come: Deliverance"
« Reply #45 on: 2014-05-08, 20:01:41 »
I just watched the second to last video about NPC's and such...it looks AMAZING.  I may even wait til it comes out before I go for a nextgen system.  Whichever one it runs best on is the one I'll get (be hard to regret getting either one, hoping it'll rock on the XBOne).
The Black Knight, Order of the Marshal
'Per Pale Azure and Sable, a Chevron counterchanged fimbriated argent.' 
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Aiden of Oreland

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • Let faith be my shield and let joy be my steed
« Reply #46 on: 2014-05-09, 02:24:51 »
I just watched the second to last video about NPC's and such...it looks AMAZING.  I may even wait til it comes out before I go for a nextgen system.  Whichever one it runs best on is the one I'll get (be hard to regret getting either one, hoping it'll rock on the XBOne).

I can't decide between ps4 or xboxone. I'm an xbox guy, but I want the better system for the "next gen games"
-"I raise not the sword, but the shield."-Aiden Max

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #47 on: 2014-05-09, 02:42:59 »
Pc.
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #48 on: 2014-05-09, 12:14:10 »

I can't decide between ps4 or xboxone. I'm an xbox guy, but I want the better system for the "next gen games"

I was a PS guy originally; PS original, PS2 - when the Xbox came out, it was a while before I got one.  My wife bought me my first 360 for Christmas some years back and a lot of my friends and relatives were/are XBL users so even when I got my PS3 the following Christmas, I haven't and still don't use it for much more than Netflix or the odd PS game that I still have in my library when I'm feeling nostalgic.  I'm on my 3rd 360 (first one crapped out, second one was making weird noises), this one is an Elite and I haven't had any real problems with...with that said, if the XBOne proves reliable, I'll probably go with that.  I haven't forgotten the plethora of issues the first couple of generations of the 360 experienced, which is why I'm just sitting back waiting to see how it all pans out.

Naythan, I used to play PC games pretty heavily; old ones to you, though.  Age of Empires, Starcraft, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Half Life- used to play Counterstrike online in a LAN party with some friends; lil snotgobblers used to hack the hell out of that game and had some really weird stuff going on.  Then I got a call about a game called GTA3; one of my best friends had gotten it and she wanted me to check it out.

I think I must've spent the next three months in her recliner playing that damn game; stopping only to run home to shower and change clothes, occasionally sleep- I'd come back, eat and get back in the chair until it was damn near morning and I had to go to work and do it all over again.  Lotta sleep-deprived days but man, that was a great time!
“Pride makes a man, it drives him, it is the shield wall around his reputation.  Men die, but reputation does not.â€

Ian

• Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #49 on: 2014-05-09, 15:51:34 »
My YouTube Channel - Knyght Errant
My Pinterest

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Aiden of Oreland

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #50 on: 2014-05-10, 01:22:52 »

I was a PS guy originally; PS original, PS2 - when the Xbox came out, it was a while before I got one.  My wife bought me my first 360 for Christmas some years back and a lot of my friends and relatives were/are XBL users so even when I got my PS3 the following Christmas, I haven't and still don't use it for much more than Netflix or the odd PS game that I still have in my library when I'm feeling nostalgic.  I'm on my 3rd 360 (first one crapped out, second one was making weird noises), this one is an Elite and I haven't had any real problems with...with that said, if the XBOne proves reliable, I'll probably go with that.  I haven't forgotten the plethora of issues the first couple of generations of the 360 experienced, which is why I'm just sitting back waiting to see how it all pans out.

Naythan, I used to play PC games pretty heavily; old ones to you, though.  Age of Empires, Starcraft, Quake, Unreal Tournament, Half Life- used to play Counterstrike online in a LAN party with some friends; lil snotgobblers used to hack the hell out of that game and had some really weird stuff going on.  Then I got a call about a game called GTA3; one of my best friends had gotten it and she wanted me to check it out.

I think I must've spent the next three months in her recliner playing that damn game; stopping only to run home to shower and change clothes, occasionally sleep- I'd come back, eat and get back in the chair until it was damn near morning and I had to go to work and do it all over again.  Lotta sleep-deprived days but man, that was a great time!

I remember when I got my first XBOX 360, it must have been at least 7 years ago. I got by on halo 3, CoD 3 and 4, and OBLIVION. All I needed really. The only PC games I got into were Runescape and WoW. That XBOX lasted me 5 years with not a single problem, surprises because i beat the crap out of it and had it on 8 hours a day. I only recently got an XBOX 360 Slim in the past 2 years. I only want a playstation though because i know for a fact that it is a "stronger" system, but, Halo 5 is XBOX ONE exclusive...  :'(

Pc.

Amen! ;-)

I absolutely cannot play pc games. To many buttons and I still haven't memorized a key board, plus they all feel the same to me and cause me to hit the wrong thing. i know, I'm not a real gamer :-[

Sir Ulrich

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #51 on: 2014-05-10, 03:48:02 »
I already donated for it months back, and I am looking forward to the beta. My new gaming laptop should be able to run it optimally, dispite the SLI on it actually making older games lag, it runs new games at the highest settings no problems and I havent had a crash with mount and blade at all unlike my older PC. I am looking forward to this game I just hope it's modifiable and has cheats and not the same save system as Dark Souls. Dark Souls save system will not work on my PC at all, the entire games broken because of the games for windows live rubbish, due to it only being compatible with 7.

Sir Douglas

• Artificer of Stuff and Things
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
  • In principio creavit Deus caelum et terram.
« Reply #52 on: 2014-05-10, 15:29:10 »
I'll probably have to break down and get a PS4. Never really liked Xboxes, and too dumb to keep up with PC technology anymore. I only just finally upgraded the RAM on my nine-year-old Windows XP desktop a few months ago. ::)
Per pale azure and argent, an eagle displayed per pale argent and sable, armed and langued or.

So a Norman, a Saxon, and a Viking walk into England....

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )

Sir Nate

• Nathan
  • Yeoman of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #54 on: 2014-05-13, 00:41:14 »

I remember when I got my first XBOX 360, it must have been at least 7 years ago. I got by on halo 3, CoD 3 and 4, and OBLIVION. All I needed really. The only PC games I got into were Runescape and WoW. That XBOX lasted me 5 years with not a single problem, surprises because i beat the crap out of it and had it on 8 hours a day. I only recently got an XBOX 360 Slim in the past 2 years. I only want a playstation though because i know for a fact that it is a "stronger" system, but, Halo 5 is XBOX ONE exclusive...  :'(

Pc.

Amen! ;-)

I absolutely cannot play pc games. To many buttons and I still haven't memorized a key board, plus they all feel the same to me and cause me to hit the wrong thing. i know, I'm not a real gamer :-[

Aiden! you can buy Controllers for Pc!
« Last Edit: 2014-05-13, 00:41:43 by Sir Naythan »
Nathan Phillip Max
Knight of the Order
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #55 on: 2014-05-14, 16:03:16 »
I'd have to go thru too much to get back into PC gaming; I rarely even use a PC for anything at all at home- my old gaming rig serves as my 'server' and the laptops we use are all 'lite' versions, not enough power for today's games.  Plus, I like playing my XB or PS on my 60"- I don't think I'd see much on a smaller computer monitor.  lol

Aiden of Oreland

• Squire of the Order
  • Forum Acolyte
« Reply #56 on: 2014-05-14, 19:25:15 »
I'd have to go thru too much to get back into PC gaming; I rarely even use a PC for anything at all at home- my old gaming rig serves as my 'server' and the laptops we use are all 'lite' versions, not enough power for today's games.  Plus, I like playing my XB or PS on my 60"- I don't think I'd see much on a smaller computer monitor.  lol

Amen to that, then again there is a way to plug my PC into my 60"...

Sir William

• Cogito ergo sum
  • Knight of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
« Reply #57 on: 2014-05-15, 15:59:27 »
I suppose I could; but my rig's so old there isn't much I can play on it beyond the old Half Life, or Age of Empires (one of my favorite PC games of all time).