Main > The Round Table

Knighly Orders during the Crusades

<< < (7/10) > >>

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: DouglasTheYounger on 2013-12-14, 01:12:22 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-12-13, 20:51:55 ---Anyway, so are the supposed to be Templars or Teutonic Knights?

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be Templars.

--- End quote ---

We are so respectful to religion here In Jerusalem. We kill Templars for killing innocent people. Hang them In public.
Wait one moment I've just received a pigion letter. Don't hang the Templars in public you will be assassinated#haggistag#templars

LionPride32:
Morning gents,

Excellent responses to my question! I didn't know the Ibelins (se?) Were a real order/family...? And thank yoi Sir NathanQ for the info about the orders, especiallly the Teutonics Knights! I gotta get my swrod swinging butt in gear and post my pics of my gear n get-up, including my Tuetonic Gen2 dagger!

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-12-15, 12:00:44 ---Morning gents,

Excellent responses to my question! I didn't know the Ibelins (se?) Were a real order/family...? And thank yoi Sir NathanQ for the info about the orders, especiallly the Teutonics Knights! I gotta get my swrod swinging butt in gear and post my pics of my gear n get-up, including my Tuetonic Gen2 dagger!

--- End quote ---

Indeed! I would love to have a peek at what you have!

SirNathanQ:
No problem, always happy to talk about the Teutonic Order!   :)

Also, yes, that scene in Kingdom of Heaven was a mistake, and they were meant to be Templars, who apparently got some future surcotes and helmets. Must have been an executive decision on Ridley's part...

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: SirNathanQ on 2013-12-18, 19:30:24 ---No problem, always happy to talk about the Teutonic Order!   :)

Also, yes, that scene in Kingdom of Heaven was a mistake, and they were meant to be Templars, who apparently got some future surcotes and helmets. Must have been an executive decision on Ridley's part...

--- End quote ---

Maybe they were time travelers? Got mixed up with some time bandits possibly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version