Main > The Round Table

Internet-era evil

(1/4) > >>

Sir Edward:

What prompts people to become this evil?

http://jezebel.com/one-womans-dangerous-war-against-the-most-hated-man-on-1469240835

Thorsteinn:
Wish I could tell you. I know a kiddy rapist (Eric G. Lowe)& pedophile, I worked with a rape/murderer (Tamir Hamilton), my uncle-by-marriage Hadden Clark is a serial killer & cannibal, my grandfather Jack West was a rapist abusive alchoholic cop,& finally  my family was  key to changing the US stalking laws due to Haddens brother.

And I have no answer for you. Trust me though that I stare into my heart and see a demon made of hate, anger, sadism, & evil. It will never get out but in defense of good when nothing else will do. If I'm considered a good, if not nice, man and I have this then what is in the heart of those not good?

Timothy:
Good Afternoon,

Not sure why some people are evil, they just are. Some will make excuse for them but it does not explain why they do what they do. The only positive thing is there are far more good people than bad in the world. We simply need to work and pray to keep the evil at bay.

Sir Brian:
Some slime balls that replicate being human are a strong argument to bring back drawing & quartering complete with disembowelment and the burning of their genitals on a brazier while they watch. 

Sir Nate:
I would never wish anything like this upon anyone, It truly is a terrible thing.
I don't know why people can be so evil, no moral, just a desire for wrong. I don't know anyone that is that level of evil. Luckily this woman was strong and I'd not back down she faced the evil. It really makes me think that more people need to stand up for what's right. But that's something people have Been dealing with for centuries
Some men really do just want to see the world burn.
"If this man was the devil he would meet all our expectations, but he is not the devil... He is just a man" seven, Morgan freeman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version