Main > The Round Table

Here Come The Holidays

<< < (11/12) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-12-26, 13:47:45 ---
My wife followed the advice of "nothing says love like a mace" and got me the A&A Iberian mace! Woohoo!

--- End quote ---

Sweet! And it goes well with everything! :P

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-12-25, 03:51:50 ---I've heard there's something special under the tree tomorrow. I'll post pics when I can. :D

--- End quote ---

I took my armor to my parents house to take pics of myself with a santa hat and sword, and also laying under the tree with a big red bow on. I forgot my boots, which, okay, I can deal with, kinda. I forgot my gauntlets too. I got frustrated and shrugged out of my arming clothes. I'll take the missing bits and get some pics on Monday after work; parents said they'll still have the tree up.

Ironically, I got a box from the Ukraine today. USPS still says "Origin post is preparing shipment". So huzzah for armor! :D

(Yes, pics will be provided tonight - have to get some laces & clips on the stand first)

--- Quote from: Belemrys on 2013-12-25, 08:39:52 ---my wife is the best! From Allan at merc tailors!

--- End quote ---

Congrats!

My wife followed the advice of "nothing says love like a mace" and got me the A&A Iberian mace! Woohoo!

--- End quote ---

Sweet! What are you going to hit with it first?? :D

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2013-12-26, 14:52:12 ---May that mace wack only for love.

I got a new tunic an armor stand for hauberk and helmet.leg padding with 14g steel knee pads. And a new arming cap that fits and an armor cleaning kit (I also got some mini godzilla figurines.

--- End quote ---

Well then, pictures! And congrats!

Oh, and at some point, you need to take some pictures towering over the godzilla figures, making menacing gestures towards them.

LionPride32:
Sir Santa brought me a sweet 1/6 scale Richard the Lionheart figure!!! Ill post pics soon.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-12-28, 00:44:21 ---Sir Santa brought me a sweet 1/6 scale Richard the Lionheart figure!!! Ill post pics soon.

--- End quote ---

His name is sir Nicolas

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-12-26, 20:03:53 ---

--- End quote ---

Sweet! What are you going to hit with it first?? :D

--- End quote ---

Helmets that aren't mine! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version