Main > The Round Table

Maryland renfaire 2

(1/2) > >>

Sir Nate:
Well I went to the maryland renfaire for a second time now, still as good as the first. I got to meet some knights like sir Edward, sir Brian, sir Silvanus, and another knight who's name escapes me. I had a good time and got to wear my new boots gambeson and coif. Gambesons on over 80 degree days are evil and should be sacked. Anyways it was a good day and my brother also got to meet sir edward etc.
after meeting sir Edward this is how me and my brothers conversation went.
"so how did you like sir edward?"
" ya he's uh, pretty badass."
And with this I think my renfaire season is over.
(Will post pics soon)

Sir Edward:

That's probably the first time I've ever been called bad-ass. :) heh :)

Lord Dane:
I've been called smart-ass, wise-ass, dumb-ass, jack-ass, and all other variations. :)

Aiden of Oreland:
You know, I saw this site once before and said "wow, i could only dream of being part of such an organization, sadly I probably never will" for i thought it was private and a "friends only forum and order." but then light sparked when it was only a few days later after encountering this site that my brother Sir Nate joined. As if it were fate. To be honest I didn't want to join till I saw the faces of the men that I would uphold chivalery with. I did, and I couldn't be more happy than to be apart of all this. I think my time among you will be well spent as I strive to become part of the order. Hmm was this to be a seperate post lol

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Aiden on 2013-10-08, 04:13:04 ---You know, I saw this site once before and said "wow, i could only dream of being part of such an organization, sadly I probably never will" for i thought it was private and a "friends only forum and order." but then light sparked when it was only a few days later after encountering this site that my brother Sir Nate joined. As if it were fate. To be honest I didn't want to join till I saw the faces of the men that I would uphold chivalery with. I did, and I couldn't be more happy than to be apart of all this. I think my time among you will be well spent as I strive to become part of the order. Hmm was this to be a seperate post lol

--- End quote ---

Welcome Sir Aiden!  There is a separate section of the forum, "The Great Hall" if you did want to make a more formal introduction.  Either way, please enjoy your stay here at Modern Chivalry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version