Main > The Round Table

Pay it forward

(1/3) > >>

Sir Patrick:
Just went though the McDonald's drive thru, and when I got to the window the lady told me the person  in front if me paid for my order!  Pretty nice thing. I'll do myself now to keep it going.

Ian:

--- Quote from: Sir Patrick on 2013-09-27, 23:49:40 ---Just went though the McDonald's drive thru, and when I got to the window the lady told me the person  in front if me paid for my order!  Pretty nice thing. I'll do myself now to keep it going.

--- End quote ---

What a kind gesture!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Patrick on 2013-09-27, 23:49:40 ---Just went though the McDonald's drive thru, and when I got to the window the lady told me the person  in front if me paid for my order!  Pretty nice thing. I'll do myself now to keep it going.

--- End quote ---

Excellent! Maybe I'll try to do this every once in a while.

Sir Nate:
I didnt have enough money for lunch today and someone came and bought it for me.
I didnt even ask he just told the cashier he'd pay for me, as he was paying for someone else also.
From who did it I found it very surprising for he never seemed as that kind of person.
It's good to see good.

Lord Dane:
How do they know what I plan on getting?? Tell them to leave a Benjamin Franklin to cover my meal time if so. I don't hit the dollar menu often but when I do .... :P

Nice gesture however.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version