Main > The Round Table

What would you have been in the medieval age?

<< < (11/15) > >>

Thorsteinn:
The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters as your very own.

Sir William:
Sounds a lot like the words of Conan, that.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-12-21, 16:51:19 ---Sounds a lot like the words of Conan, that.

--- End quote ---

Yep, that part of the movie by Conan is based off the supposed original quote of Genghis Khan.

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Hersir Thorsteinn on 2012-12-21, 01:32:57 ---The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters as your very own.

--- End quote ---

I got a better one....
"Just think of yourself as the scabbard, and me as the sword. *Smiles smugly* And a nice fit you were too." ... "Your wife was much better forced than most women I have had willing." (Archibald - Rob Roy)

Sir William:
Yes...and he got his just reward at the end, did he not?  Tim Roth is an incredibly gifted actor...to make me dislike the character the way I did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version