Main > The Round Table

I could use a hand in developing my heraldic shield

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir William:
Although I'm late to the party, I'm partial to the quartering of red and white myself.  I prefer the white over the yellow, all day long.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-07-09, 10:54:50 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-07-09, 01:10:17 ---Sir Brian, I don't believe I've ever heard the description of your coat of arms. That's very eloquent!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-07-09, 02:00:14 ---Very touching Sir Brian. Nice sentiments put into your heraldry that reflect yourself sincerely.
--- End quote ---

Thank you gentlemen!  :)

I thought I had described the significance of my COA in my original post a couple years ago but after finding and reviewing it I had not. Well there it is then!   ;)

--- End quote ---

We had talked offline a few years ago and I knew the griffin and rose was yours and your wife's, respectively, but I didn't know about the wavy division or the colors.

Sir Wolf:
hey, thats cool.

Lord Dane:
BAN BAN BAN!!! Oh wait ... that's Sir Wolf's line.  :P

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-07-09, 10:54:50 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-07-09, 01:10:17 ---Sir Brian, I don't believe I've ever heard the description of your coat of arms. That's very eloquent!
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-07-09, 02:00:14 ---Very touching Sir Brian. Nice sentiments put into your heraldry that reflect yourself sincerely.
--- End quote ---

Thank you gentlemen!  :)

I thought I had described the significance of my COA in my original post a couple years ago but after finding and reviewing it I had not. Well there it is then!   ;)

--- End quote ---

Yes, its new to me too, but knowing you, not surprising.  I think we share a similar outlook on the elevation of our wives as the Ladies they are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version